Item Number: DP900
Description: CUSTOM STRAIGHT POLE CUT
Special Details: POLE LENGTHS ARE CUT TO ORDER. PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR CUT LENGTH IN 'SPECIAL ORDER INSTRUCTIONS' DURING CHECKOUT.
- RIPPLEFOLD COMPONENTS
- DRAWCORD SYSTEM
- DRAPERY MOTORIZATION
- CUSTOM BENDING
- Operates as a hand drawn system.
- Supports pleated drapery styles with one-way or center draw capability.
- The aluminum pole is intended for all fabric types.
- 1 ½” pole diameter. Poles can be custom cut to order. Straight cuts only (mitre cuts excluded).
- Quality ball-bearing glides and master carriers roll with ease and bypass brackets for a long continuous draw.
- Choice of 6 finishes.
- To calculate # of drapery glides needed, divide rod length by 4. Example: (96" rod / 4 = 24 glides).
- For an extra long window span, splice poles for a long continuous draw. Position a bracket on each side of the splice for support.
- One bracket is recommended every 2½ feet.
- Poles are pre-corded with glides and master carriers for easy installation.
- Cord drawn systems include a tension pulley.
- Expect longer lead times for your order to be assembled.
- Finished pole length
- Cord Location: left or right
- Draw Direction: center, left or right
- Carrier Type: for pleated or ripplefold draperies
- Cord Drop Length (Standard length is 96.” Custom lengths available.)
- All orders are shipped F.O.B. Lake Forest, Illinois
- Pole lengths under 108” can be shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- Brimar ships poles and their components separately in order to prevent damage, unless specified otherwise. Poles and/or components may arrive on separate days based on the delivery company and is not within our control.
- All orders will be shipped via the most efficient, economical method based on package size, unless specified otherwise.
- Custom cut poles, brackets or custom bends are non-returnable.