Item Number: DP920DPS
Description: CUSTOM BAY POLE BEND
Collection: SIGNATURE METAL
Dimensions: BENDS ARE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
Special Details: CUSTOMER TEMPLATE MUST BE SUBMITTED AND REVIEWED FOR ACCURATE COST AND QUOTATION
Unit: PER BEND
- RIPPLEFOLD COMPONENTS
- DRAWCORD SYSTEM
- DRAPERY MOTORIZATION
- CUSTOM BENDING
- Operates as a hand drawn system.
- Supports pleated or grommeted drapery styles with one-way or center draw capability.
- The steel pole is intended for all fabric types.
- ½”, 1” and 1 ½” pole diameters. Poles can be custom cut to order.
- Assorted rosettes can be used to decorate valances or drapery tiebacks.
- Choice of 6 finishes.
- Four drapery glides are recommended per foot of pole.
- For an extra long window span, splice poles for a long continuous draw. Utilize a bracket to provide necessary center support and conceal undesirable seams.
- One bracket is recommended every 2½ feet.
- To start, measure each individual window. Do not assume all windows are of equal size.
- Measure with extreme accuracy. Round all measurements to the nearest 1/8 inch.
- When planning your window design be mindful to corners, crown molding, doors, cabinetry and built-in furniture which may interfere with your installation.
- Consider your finished length when providing dimensions. Factor in the added length of your finials or endcaps when establishing your pole length. Poles are custom cut to your exact specifications. Due to the custom nature of this service, custom bent poles are non-returnable.
- Rod angles should be equivalent to wall angles. Example: wall angle=45° rod angle=45°
- For bay windows we do not recommend placing a bracket where two walls meet, rather position brackets to the left or right of a corner.
- Please use our Pole Bending Worksheet to illustrate your window design. We will prepare a quote once we receive your completed worksheet or template.
- Hand Drawn 90⁰ Bend Radius Diagram
- Please indicate if your drawing is based on wall-to-wall measurements or rod measurements. This will influence how we interpret your sketch.
- Brimar will assume that your drawing is based on a top-down view. If otherwise, please specify.
- A template in actual size is required for custom bend orders. It is important that you work with your installer to provide accurate dimensions and bend angles as they will determine your finished product. Miscalculations may cause incorrect bending. Custom bent poles are non-returnable.
- A deposit is required before the bending process begins.
- Expect longer lead times for us to prepare your order.
- An additional crating fee applies.
- All orders are shipped F.O.B. Lake Forest, Illinois
- Pole lengths under 108” can be shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- Pole lengths over 108” must be shipped by common carrier (Truck).
- Brimar ships poles and their components separately in order to prevent damage, unless specified otherwise. Poles and/or components may arrive on separate days based on the delivery company and is not within our control.
- All orders will be shipped via the most efficient, economical method based on package size, unless specified otherwise.
- Custom cut poles, brackets or custom bends are non-returnable.