- Operates as a hand drawn, cord drawn or motorized system.
- Supports pleated or ripplefold drapery styles with one-way or center draw capability.
- The aluminum pole is intended for all fabric types.
- 1 ½” pole diameter. Poles can be custom cut to order.
- Quality ball-bearing glides and master carriers roll with ease and bypass brackets for a long continuous draw.
- A ceiling bracket is offered for ceiling mount applications.
- Choice of 6 finishes.
- To calculate # of drapery glides needed, divide rod length by 4. Example: (96" rod / 4 = 24 glides)
- For an extra long window span, splice poles for a long continuous draw. Position a bracket on each side of the splice for support.
- One bracket is recommended every 2½ feet.
- For center draw treatments use an overlap and underlap master carrier to prevent a gap between the panels to prevent light from coming through.
- Use endstops to hold drapery treatments in place.
- Our drapery hardware and ripplefold components work in conjunction to create tailored draperies with perfectly shaped and evenly spaced folds.
- Window treatments using ripplefold components have reduced drapery stacks which create increased window exposure.
- Ripplefold draperies travel effortlessly along our channeled traverse poles by using snap carriers.
- Snap carriers dictate how full or narrow the folds are and the spacing between the folds.
- Ripplefold fullness options include 60%, 80%, 100% and 120%.
- Snap carriers are double sided making them ideal for sheers or creating room dividers.
- Apply snap tape to the top backside of your drapery panel. Snaps are 4 ¼” on center.
- To assist you in ordering the proper quantity of ripplefold components, please refer to our Hand Drawn Ripplefold Chart or Cord Drawn Ripplefold Chart. We highly recommend that you consult your workroom for accurate quantities needed to suffice your particular project.
- Poles are pre-corded with glides and master carriers for easy installation.
- Cord drawn systems include a tension pulley.
- Expect longer lead times for your order to be assembled.
- Finished pole length
- Cord Location: left or right
- Draw Direction: center, left or right
- Carrier Type: for pleated or ripplefold draperies
- Cord Drop Length (Standard length is 96." Custom lengths available.
Drapery motorization is becoming the standard for hotel rooms, meeting venues, conference centers and luxury homes. Our MOTRZ motorization system reduces glare and promotes privacy while reducing energy costs and protecting furnishings from UV ray damage. Features:
- Plug-n-Play installation which is quick and simple.
- Ultra quiet electronic drive is powered by a safe low voltage current.
- Smart-Touch technology starts the curtain motor in the desired direction by simply pulling the fabric edge by hand.
- Built-in electronic processor provides an automatic setting of travel limits with cushioned start/stop functionality.
- Draperies can be smoothly hand drawn in case of a power failure.
- Motorization systems come preassembled with a pole, motor, endstops, 6-channel remote and power cord.
- Our standard motor is capable of handling up to 133 lbs. Heavier fabric weights may require a heavy-duty motor or tandem motor system.
- Expect longer lead times for your order to be assembled.
- Additional parts and fees apply when integrating with a home automation system.
- Please use our Motorization Worksheet to specify your project requirements. We will prepare a quote once we receive your information.
Allow us to custom bend your drapery poles and CS tracks. Choose from five configurations: Bow, Compound Bow, Bay, Compound Bay and 90 Degree Bay. We are happy to prepare a quote upon receiving your specifications.
- To start, measure each individual window. Do not assume all windows are of equal size.
- Measure with extreme accuracy. Round all measurements to the nearest 1/8 inch.
- When planning your window design be mindful to corners, crown molding, doors, cabinetry and built-in furniture which may interfere with your installation.
- Consider your finished length when providing dimensions. Factor in the added length of your finials or endcaps when establishing your pole or track length.
- Poles/tracks are custom cut to your exact specifications. Due to the custom nature of this service, custom bent poles/tracks are non-returnable.
- Pole and track angles should be equivalent to wall angles. Example: wall angle=45° rod angle=45°
- For bay windows we do not recommend placing a bracket where two walls meet, rather position brackets to the left or right of a corner.
- Please use our Pole Bending Worksheet to illustrate your window design. We will prepare a quote once we receive your completed worksheet or template.
- Hand Drawn 90⁰ Bend Radius Diagram
- Cord Drawn Bow Bend Limitations
- Please indicate if your drawing is based on wall-to-wall measurements or rod measurements. This will influence how we interpret your sketch.
- Brimar will assume that your drawing is based on a top-down view. If otherwise, please specify.
- A template in actual size is required for custom bend orders. It is important that you work with your installer to provide accurate dimensions and bend angles as they will determine your finished product. Miscalculations may cause incorrect bending. Custom bent poles and tracks are non-returnable.
- A deposit is required before the bending process begins.
- Expect longer lead times for us to prepare your order.
- An additional crating fee applies.
- All orders are shipped F.O.B. Lake Forest, Illinois
- Pole lengths under 108” can be shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- Pole lengths over 108” must be shipped by common carrier (Truck).
- Brimar ships poles and their components separately in order to prevent damage, unless specified otherwise. Poles and/or components may arrive on separate days based on the delivery company and is not within our control.
- All orders will be shipped via the most efficient, economical method based on package size, unless specified otherwise.
- Custom cut poles, brackets or custom bends are non-returnable.